Developer: Software Revolutions
Specifications: Version 5.50:
- Grooming module: New groom styles can be added and existing groom styles viewed and edited directly from the appointment window in the Grooming Calendar.
- Grooming module: When setting a groomer to be an ex-employee, if any future appointments are assigned to them you will be prompted to choose a new groomer for those appointments.
- Sales Account fields have been added for Services, Products, and Prepaid Credits. If specified, these account codes will be used in the Quickbooks export instead of the default Sales Income account.
- When searching by phone number in the Customers and Pets form or via the Customer Search form opened from the bookings, you no longer need to enter correct formatting to have a successful match.
- A cash drawer is now opened if the payment amount of a transaction is entered or changed.
- A warning message is displayed if a new booking is created with a date in the past.
- Added a date range as criteria for the System Log report, and the criteria used now shows on the report.
- Fixed List of Customer and Pets report not excluding deceased pets.
- Daycare module: If "Prepaid Credit" is chosen as the payment method of a booking and none exist for the customer, you will be prompted to create an invoice to add one.
- Daycare module: Fixed issue where a booking with 6 or more pets may have caused an error in the calendar.
Limitation: 30-day/50-customer trial
Operation system: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/10
License: Free to try
Rating: 4.1 / Views: 3955